General Information on Systems AND SHOWROOM ITEMS
Today’s most effective and efficient way to treat drinking water.
A1 Water Conditioning & Solutions can provide a 50 gallon per day four-stage RO process removing contaminants in your tap water, costing just pennies per gallon.
Here are just a few reasons customers love RO:
- Knowing that our bodies are 67% water…
- No monthly bill.
- Green solutions – no more bottles added to our landfills, streams or oceans.
- Removing the inconvenience of purchasing, carrying and lifting bottled water.
- Found the taste and quality of water is better than even the most popular bottled water on the market
- Overall a higher quality of water than most other water supplies including private wells.
A1 Water Conditioning & Solutions Let Us Show You How :
Water Softeners will eliminate the effects of hard water. The water treatment process starts at the point-of-entry, the system extends the useful life of water heaters, coffeemakers, humidifiers and most household plumbing as much as 30%. This is done by removing calcium and magnesium in the water supply.
Soft Water Makes a Difference You Can See & Feel
In the Bathroom
Hair and skin will feel noticeably cleaner, softer and not as dry. No soap scum or mineral deposits to clean off sinks, showers, tubs or toilets.
Clothes will be softer, cleaner, whiter and brighter and last longer. Soft water increases the life of clothing, towels and linens up to an average of 33%.
Dishes clean easier with less soap. Glasses are overall spot and film free with no etching by mineral-laden water.
The Working of a Water Softener
When hard water passes through the media tank which contains resin beads which are coated with sodium ions. This interaction of the calcium and magnesium ions are then exchanged for sodium (or potassium) ions, creating the softening of water.
Water Treatment Solutions
A1 Water Conditioning & Solutions consultant will visit your home or business to conduct a water quality test and site assessment that includes:
- · Testing Water Quality for Hardness (calcium & magnesium), Iron, Acidity (pH).
- · Assessing the results of water tested by an independent laboratory for microbial, organic, inorganic or mineral contamination or substances.
- · Performing a visual inspection of the homes plumbing and water consuming fixtures and appliances.
- · Determine average water demand based on the number of people in the home and water consuming fixtures and appliances.
Your Water Treatment Consultant will analyze the test results and make recommendations on the type and size of equipment that will best meet the needs of your water quality problems that fit your lifestyle.
We are solutions driven therefore we provide products that fit the customer and not products for customers to fit. This is easy, since we are not a franchise or carry 80% plus of a particular line which generally requires a sales "quota" (no quota's at A1WCS)