Why Customers Choose Us, we are a Local Business with 35 Years Industry Experience. we operate with integrity and we are easily able to separate ourselves from the competition. We are "THE REAL WATER SPECIALIST" Our Goal is to provide you Solutions for all your water needs.
How We Separated Ourselves from others·
Why Us? Our Reputation, of Honesty and Integrity.
- Vinnie Murino, our COO formally with "Advanced Water Softening & Siemens USA" has over 35 years in the industry. Specialized in large Commercial projects and Residential Systems. Vinnie is known in the industry as the answer man, thanks to his dad Lou “who was once known as the legend” who helped develop Vinnie in the early days.
- Created a division dedicated to concentrate specifically to water treatment services: Water Softeners, Water Conditioning, UV Systems for Well Water Problems, Various other Water Treatments, Installation , Maintenance and Supplies.
Our Points of Difference from The Competition...
- Our Customer Comes First. This may seem basic, but too many Companies forget this concept.
- We Do Not Have Monthly Quotas on any of our units. (Some of our competitor’s do have quotas. How to tell go to their website and use the drop-down option to view the actual products they sell. If there is generally one or two Brands listed in drop down in detail "they have quota’s". Google the products names and you can see if it is a restricted product or brand).
- We Really Sell an array of brands and products to fit our customer’s needs (We do Not make the customer fit the products we carry).
- Team of Professionals: Accountants, Sales, Marketing, Business Managers, Human Resources, Water Treatment Specialists, Master Plumber and Project Managers. We do our Homework, so we can assist you with any Question or Roadblock that you may have.
- We will help you with a Testing Lab should you need one. We can arrange the phone calls and appointments for you. We also have great affiliations, with a very well know and established Well Company.
- We develop and maintain relationships with our customers. We have some customers we share dinner with, BBQ's, Birthdays .... that is a blessing.
We are concerned in the bigger picture , “our reputation”. We are always happy to assist customers some we never met. Why? Unlike most companies, if we can resolve a problem over the phone, Saving the Customer the expense of a Service Call, then that is what we do.
We Do Not Believe in "OVER-SELLING" to customers.
Too Many Times, we are asked to give quote to customers because they were told "that they need a new system ". Once we looked over the systems and ran diagnostic tests, 97% of the time the system only needed a part, simple adjustment “or” there was nothing wrong at all with the system at all.
We committed ourselves to never being that "company" that our new customers have shared their experiences. We will always be honest and not just sell you something to make a huge profit, nor will we not explain fully every option available to you the Customer.
The Price we Quote is the Price we Quote:
We are Dedicated to Excellence in all that we do, in every aspect of our lives. When we give a Customer a Price they can be confident, that OUR First Price is our best price. The price will always be a fair and reasonable price that is backed by quality customer service.
We do not cut corners, up sale, put in add-on's, add price adjustments on the back end in Maintenance, filters salt service charges, etc.
Customers have told us " they have been charged for more Salt then they received". Service Charges to "fix the same problem " each time even as short as two weeks from last visit.
We are concerned in the bigger picture , “our reputation”. We are always happy to assisted customers some we never met. Why? Unlike most companies, if we can resolve a problem over the phone, Saving the Customer the expense of a Service Call, then that is what we do.
We Do Not Believe in "OVER-SELLING" to customers.
Too Many Times, we are asked to give quote to a customers because they were told "that they need a new system ". Once we looked over the systems and ran diagnostic tests, 97% of the time the system only needed a part, simple adjustment “or” there was nothing wrong at all with the system at all.
We committed ourselves to never being that "company" that our new customers have shared their experiences. We will always be honest and not just sell you something to make a huge profit, Nor will we not explain fully every option available to you the Customer.
BEWARE of The : TWO NEW SCAMS NOW : one is Neutralizer "AKA' Calcite, The Second is Salt Water Softeners that last a year. Click Link for more info.
Operating with full integrity In our professional opinion.
if a Company doesn't give you the Best Price the First Time, You Should ask Yourself a Few Questions.
- Is this really the kind of company I want to do business with?
- Did you have to waste your valuable time getting bids?
- Are you getting the "old used car Salesman chattering" of what price did XZY Company give you, I will beat it , or they are not so good at X, and you should do business me because ... on and on?
- What if you did go with the company that is pulling the "old used car Salesman Act" on you now where would you be, what would you have paid? (Sadly, customers have experienced this situation. We know because they are now our Customers)
- How foolish would you feel when you found out that you didn't get the best price from them that they could have given you?
- Will you be left feeling taken advantage of or even worse?
- How would you feel every time you get a salt delivery or maintenance? Are you wondering are they taking advantage of me again? (Sadly, this is a reality we learned about this from many of our New Customers that we now service. Quite a few where shocked to learn - they didn't need Neutralizer, nor did others need a new system, while others for some crazy reason now use 1-3 bags less salt then in the past)
Our Values are OUR POINT OF DIFFERENCE !
operating with Integrity and Honesty in all that we do.
- If that means losing a service call or installation we are good with it … Our concern is The Bigger Picture, long-term customer. At the end of the day so long as we Maintained Our Reputation that is the most important and our customers can count on that no matter what.
Working hard for all your water solutions - ensuring the right products for the customer (we don't need to push only one or two product lines we have a variety of products)
Our services and equipment are backed with experience, dedication, quality, and durability.
Various Warranties depending on make and model.
Licensed , Registered and Insured.*****NO NOT EVERYONE IS ... just because they say they are doesn't mean they are.