RESIDENTIAL HOME IMPROVEMENT
CONTRACTOR COMPLIANCE CHECKLIST PROVIDED BY NJDCA BOARD
NJDCA Number 800-242-5846
Registered with the NJ Division of Consumer Affairs.
- Registration Number, beginning with HIC reg.#"
- Needs to be displayed in Contractors Place of Business
- In All Advertisements (including mail, lawn signs, posters, etc.
- On Business documents, Contracts, Quotes, Invoices and Correspondence with Customers.
- On All Commerical Vehicle's
- Word License should not be used
Contracts in Excess of $500.00
- All terms and conditions of the contract must be in writing.
- The Legal Name of the Business, Address and Registration number of the Contractor.
- Name of the Sales Rep who negotiated the contract.
- A Copy of Certificate of Insurance for Commerical Liability Insurance FOR a Minimum of $500,00 per occurrence and the Telephone number of the Insurance Company Issuing the Certificate.
- Description of the work, product, material, labor or Service made by the Contractor.
- Total Price - Including any finance charges.
- Signatures of all Parties